By Travelzoo Staff
"Good wines can come from unexpected places" according to CBS Boston, which recommends Zorvino Vineyards in Sandown, N.H., less than an hour from downtown Boston. With this deal for $15, two can "taste some truly local wines" with "luscious aroma and flavor"
(New Hampshire Magazine) during a wine tasting and tour at the vineyard that Yelp users rate an impressive 4.5 stars
Why we love it
- Escape to Zorvino Vineyards, rated 4.5 stars on Yelp, for a wine tour and tasting for 2
- Includes tastings and and 2 souvenir glasses
- Guests can walk around the grounds; bring a picnic lunch on a warm day
- Zorvino Vineyards is less than 1 hour from downtown Boston
March 31, 2013 - May 31, 2013
226 Main St.
Sandown, NH 03873
- Zorvino uses locally grown fruit and also imports grapes from California, Italy and South America to make more than 30 varietals of wine on-site. Visit the winery any day of the week through May for a deal that includes:
- Guided winery tour through the wine-making area
- Two wine tastings, which may include Chardonnay Reserve, Dry Riesling, Skinny Guinea Red or Papa Z's Bluez blueberry wine, which won gold at the 2012 Big E competition (wines rotate daily; tastings include four red, white and fruit wines)
- Two souvenir wine glasses
- $10 credit toward any wine purchase; bottles range from $10-$25
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, April 2, through May 31, 2013. Reservations are not required. Valid during merchant's operating hours. Not valid on major holidays. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms