By Travelzoo Staff
Embark on a three-hour cruise around Boston Inner Harbor and take in views of the skyline and historic landmarks
like the Boston Tea Party site. For $59 (reg. $107), take the Spirit of Boston
dinner cruise, recommended by USA Today
and rated 4.5-stars by TripAdvisor users, Sunday through Thursday. Fridays and Saturdays are available for $7 more, regularly $122.
Why we love it
- This trip is recommended by USA Today and earns a 4.5-star TripAdvisor rating
- For $59, take a 3-hour dinner cruise around Boston Inner Harbor (Sunday through Thursday)
- Vouchers are available for Friday and Saturday night cruises for $66, regularly $122
- The cruise offers views of the skyline and historic landmarks plus live entertainment
- Receive 20% off cruise upgrades like guaranteed window seats or photos
March 6, 2013 - May 31, 2013
Seaport World Trade Center Marine Terminal
200 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210
- The ship departs from Seaport World Trade Center Marine Terminal and travels around the harbor. Dinner is served from the Grande Dinner Buffet while Spirit’s waitstaff performs popular songs. After dinner, a DJ heats up the dance floor with top 40 hits from various genres and styles. Cruisers may also retire to the outdoor patio deck.
Travelzoo has negotiated an exclusive 20% discount for onboard extras like professional photographs, rose bouquets or even shrimp cocktail. Cruises are not held every day, please check the online calendar for available dates. Weekday cruises start in March.
The fine print
Reservations can be made starting Friday, March 8, through May 31, 2013. Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance of cruise date and are subject to availability. Not valid on holidays or for Specialty Cruises. Vouchers can be redeemed by groups of up to 5 people and must be exchanged for a boarding pass at the ticketing area. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms