By Travelzoo Staff
Improv Asylum is one of the best comedy clubs in Boston
according to Time Out
and CBS Boston, which praise the acts as "always funny ... you'll laugh, you'll cheer, you might even cry." For $7.50, regularly $15, visit the North End club that earns an impressive 4.5 stars from more than 150 Yelp users
with a ticket to a Wednesday night show.
Why we love it
- Time Out and CBS Boston both list Improv Asylum among the top comedy clubs in the city
- Save 50% on a ticket to the Wednesday night show, "Vanity Project"
- This show features founders Chet Harding and Norm Laviolette
- Go with a friend and save more on 2 tickets for $14
- The North End venue boasts 4.5 stars from more than 150 Yelp users
March 6, 2013 - Sept. 4, 2013
216 Hanover St.
Boston, MA 02113
- Since opening in 1997, Improv Asylum has hosted more than 10,000 shows featuring improvisation and sketch comedy. With this deal, see the weekly show, "Vanity Project" featuring founders Chet Harding and Norm Laviolette along with the current cast, alums and special guests every Wednesday night at 8 p.m. through Sept. 4. Shows are performed in long-form improvisation and incorporate the audience throughout.
- Go with a friend and save more: Get two tickets for $14, regularly $30. Buy multiple vouchers for a fun midweek group outing.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, March 13, through Sept. 4, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for Wednesday's "Vanity Project" show at 8 p.m. only. Shows are recommended for guests 17 years old and older due to content. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with Improv Asylum. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms