By Travelzoo Staff
Be one of the first to experience a scenic flight tour of Boston in a small Cessna 172 aircraft with Noble AirVentures, which received its FAA license in November to operate tours directly over the city. It's the only company we've found that offers airplane tours over Boston. For $132, up to three people can get a unique view of Boston during the 30-minute ride.
Why we love it
- Be one of the first to experience a scenic flight tour of Boston in a small aircraft
- Noble AirVentures is the only company in the area to offer flights touring Boston in a plane
- For $132, up to 3 can get a unique view of Boston during a 30-minute scenic flight tour
- Take in views of the downtown skyline and some of Boston's landmarks like Fenway Park
- Opt for a 45-minute scenic flight tour for $157 (regularly $315)
- Or for $159, 1 person can experience a 2-hour introductory flight lesson
Jan. 27, 2013 - June 18, 2013
Minute Man Airfield
302 Boxboro Rd.
Stow, MA 01775
- Take off from Minute Man Airfield for bird’s-eye views of the city, including the downtown skyline and some of Boston's top landmarks like Fenway Park. Capture your experience by shooting video and taking photos to take home. Or, opt for a 45-minute scenic flight tour for $157 (regularly $315).
- For $159, Travelzoo subscribers can also experience a two-hour “Learn to Fly” introductory flight lesson for one person, which includes a complete preflight briefing, full flight lesson with control of the aircraft, and a certificate with a log of your lesson. The lesson is regularly $440.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Jan. 28, through June 18, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. Max combined weight for 3 people (or total weight if less than 3 people are flying) is 600 lb. Children under 18 need a waiver signed by a parent. Subject to weather conditions. Must be used in 1 visit. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms