By Travelzoo Staff
"Good wines can come from unexpected places" according to CBS Boston, which recommends Zorvino Vineyards in Sandown, N.H., less than an hour from downtown Boston. With this deal for $15, two can "taste some truly local wines" with "luscious aroma and flavor"
(New Hampshire Magazine) during a wine tasting and tour at the vineyard that Yelp users rate an impressive 4.5 stars
Why we love it
- Escape to Zorvino Vineyards, rated 4.5 stars on Yelp, for a wine tour and tasting for 2
- Tastings include up to 12 pours per person and 2 souvenir glasses
- Guests can walk around the grounds; bring a picnic lunch when the warm weather returns
- Or for less than $7 per person, get a private tour and tasting for up to 20 people for $129
- Zorvino Vineyards is less than 1 hour from downtown Boston
Jan. 27, 2013 - May 29, 2013
226 Main St.
Sandown, NH 03873
- Zorvino uses locally grown fruit and also imports grapes from California, Italy and South America to make more than 30 varietals of wine on-site. Visit the winery any day of the week through May for a deal that includes:
- Guided winery tour through the wine-making area
- Two wine tastings including up to 12 pours per person, which may include Chardonnay Reserve, Dry Riesling, Skinny Guinea Red or Papa Z's Bluez blueberry wine, which won gold at the 2012 Big E competition (wines rotate daily; tastings include four red, white and fruit wines)
- Two souvenir wine glasses
- $10 credit toward any wine purchase; bottles range from $10-$25
- Or for $129, regularly $250, receive a private wine tour and tastings for a group of up to 20 people. This equates to less than $7 per person and includes a cheese and cracker platter for the group. Private events can be scheduled Monday-Friday after 5 p.m.; makes for a great bridal shower, birthday or anniversary party.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Jan. 29, through May 29, 2013. The $129 private tastings are redeemable through Jan. 29, 2014, and are limited. Reservations are not required for $15 vouchers. Valid during merchant's operating hours. Not valid on major holidays. Reservations are required and subject to availability for $129 voucher; valid Monday-Friday after 5 p.m. only. The $129 voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule with less than 24 hours' notice. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms