By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to "a slice of wine country in Shrewsbury," according to The Worcester Telegram and Gazette
, with this Local Deal for Zoll Cellars. For $30 per person, Travelzoo subscribers can save 50%
on a three-course cannoli and wine tasting led by owner and pastry chef Frank Zoll, who worked at establishments including New York City's Tavern on the Green and the Boston Marriott Copley Place.
Why we love it
- For $30 per person, save 50% on a 3-course cannoli and wine tasting at Zoll Cellars
- This includes a cannoli-making demonstration and a recipe booklet to take home
- The Shrewsbury vineyard is less than 50 minutes from downtown Providence
- Or, for $59, get this deal for 2; makes a great Valentine's Day gift
- Frank Zoll worked as a pastry chef at Tavern on the Green and The Ritz-Carlton Boston
Jan. 22, 2013 - March 10, 2013
110 Old Mill Rd.
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
- Tastings are offered every Sunday into March; available times vary by day. Chef Frank will present a live demonstration while educating the group on the process of making fresh ricotta filling for these traditional Sicilian pastries. Step into the barrel room overlooking the vineyard grounds and enjoy a menu that includes:
- First Course: Crystallized ginger milk chocolate cannoli paired with Northern Whites White Blend
- Second Course: Bittersweet chocolate-bacon cannoli paired with Sand Castle Red Blend
- Third Course: Vanilla cannoli with chocolate shavings paired with Late Harvest NY Vidal Blanc
- Guests will also receive a cannoli recipe booklet to take home. Or, for $59, save more with the same deal for two people, regularly $120. Bring a friend or special someone; this makes for a unique Valentine's Day gift.
The fine print
Note: Number of available vouchers is limited, so the deal might sell out before the "Time left to buy" expires. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, Jan. 27, through March 10, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Experiences are available Jan. 27; Feb. 3, 10, 17, 24; March 3, 10 only. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms