By Travelzoo Staff
For $15, Travelzoo subscribers can venture on a horse-drawn sleigh ride through a scenic farm that spans 180 acres with this Local Deal from Charmingfare Farm in Candia, N.H. Regularly $25 per person, this two-hour experience includes a campfire stop, hot dog and hot cocoa with marshmallows.
Why we love it
- For $15, travel through Charmingfare Farm in a horse-drawn sleigh in Candia, N.H.
- This 2-hour experience includes a campfire stop, hot dog and hot cocoa
- Or for $79, reserve a 1-hour private sleigh ride for up to 4 people; makes for a romantic Valentine's Day gift
- During the ride, watch for wildlife such as foxes, turkeys, and even reindeer and moose
- Charmingfare Farm is only an hour drive from downtown Boston
Jan. 17, 2013 - March 10, 2013
774 High St.
Candia, NH 03034
- Tours depart on Saturdays and Sundays only from 1-3 p.m. Buy multiple vouchers for a fun winter outing; up to 20 people can ride together on the sleigh.
- Alternately, for $79, take a private sleigh ride with hot cocoa for up to four people, regularly $150. Ride through the woods for an hour on the way to Moose Meadow in an 18th-century re-creation of a vis-a-vis sleigh featuring antique lamps, cloth seats and a warm sleigh robe. Private rides can be reserved Monday-Friday only from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. into March (upgrades to additional times are available for a $50 fee to be paid on site; see below for full terms).
- No snow? No problem. If there is minimal snow coverage, Charmingfare Farm can substitute its sleigh for a wheeled vehicle.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Jan. 21, through March 10, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. The $15 voucher is valid Saturdays and Sundays only from 1-3 p.m. The $79 voucher is valid Monday-Friday only from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.; not valid on Saturdays or Sundays. Reservations are required by Feb. 15; book early for best selection of dates and times. Children 1 year and younger are free. Subject to weather conditions. If weather does not permit runners, they may be substituted for a wheeled vehicle. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms