By Travelzoo Staff
Take in mountain views while traversing groomed trails in Vermont's Northeast Kingdom with this Local Deal for a guided snowmobile tour from NEK Adventures. For $99 per person, regularly $135, spend two hours riding through the wintry landscapes near St. Johnsbury, Vt., which The Boston Globe
calls "a jewel in the Northeast Kingdom" for its outdoor activities.
Why we love it
- Take a guided snowmobile tour through the Northeast Kingdom in Danville, Vt.
- For $99 per person, this 2-hour experience includes a helmet, fuel, snowmobile and guide
- National Geographic Adventure named the region one of the nation's best outdoor adventure towns
- NEK Adventures receives a perfect 5-star rating from TripAdvisor users
Jan. 8, 2013 - Feb. 21, 2013
96 Webster Hill Rd.
Danville, VT 05828
- Tours begin with a brief training that covers snowmobile operation, safety and rider etiquette. Depart from Danville, which connects to the Vermont VAST trail system and offers riders views of the mountains, farmland and wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Riders are advised to dress in layers to best prepare for the weather; snowsuit rentals are available for an additional fee.
- Note: This deal is good for one on a single-person snowmobile. Upgrade to a two-person snowmobile for an additional $25 to be paid on-site; passengers must be at least 6 years old. Please mention when booking and call for details.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Jan. 10, through Feb. 21, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid Sunday-Thursday only. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Age restrictions apply; see below for details. Must have a valid driver's license to participate. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms