By Travelzoo Staff
Mush a team of 10-12 Siberian huskies through the Lakes Region of Plymouth, N.H., with this Local Deal from Barking Brook Sled Dog Adventures.
For $49, Travelzoo subscribers can take a one-hour fall foliage dog sled tour
on a rolling cart for two people. This thrilling experience is great for both children and adults and normally costs $95.
Why we love it
- For $49, 2 can mush a team of Siberian huskies in Plymouth, N.H.
- This hourlong guided experience takes you through the scenic Lakes Region
- After the tour, socialize and take pictures with the team of pups
- Or, for $69, sled through the snow on a 30-minute ride for 2 through White Mountain National Forest
- Come prepared wearing warm clothes and lace-up boots or snow boots
Oct. 31, 2012 - Dec. 15, 2012
Barking Brook Sled Dog Adventures, LLC
684 Bridgewater Hill Rd
Plymouth, NH 03264
- Tours depart Tuesday-Thursday and Saturdays and Sundays through Dec. 15 (weather permitting). Begin with a brief training that covers safety and rider etiquette before owner Whatleigh Torsey takes you and the team out for this memorable adventure. Afterward, spend time socializing and taking photos with the dogs.
- Or, for $69, regularly $95, two can sled through the snow on a 30-minute dog-sled tour through the White Mountain National Forest behind a team of eight to 10 dogs. Winter tours depart on Sundays and holiday Mondays only Dec. 16 - Feb. 24 (snow permitting).
- Come prepared wearing warm clothes including a coat, hat and gloves and lace-up boots or snow boots, as well as a camera to remember your experience. Children under 18 are advised to wear a helmet.
The fine print
Note: Number of available vouchers is limited, so the deal might sell out before the "Time left to buy" expires. The $49 voucher can be redeemed starting starting Friday, Nov. 2, through Dec. 15, 2012. The $69 voucher can be redeemed starting starting Sunday, Dec. 16, through Feb. 24, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Voucher for fall foliage tour is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 48 hours' notice; a 7-day cancellation policy applies for winter tours. See below for available days of the week for each tour. Weight and age restrictions apply. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms