By Travelzoo Staff
With this Local Deal, visit Bully Boy Distillers, Boston's first craft distillery, praised by Boston Magazine
, The Boston Globe and The Improper Bostonian
for its small-batch organic handcrafted spirits. For $20, regularly $40, take a one-hour tour for two with complimentary tastings
at the family-owned and operated distillery in Roxbury.
Why we love it
- For $20, take a distillery tour for 2 at Bully Boy Distillers in Roxbury, regularly $40
- This 1-hour tour includes complimentary tastings of white rum, vodka, white whiskey and American straight whiskey
- Brothers Will and Dave Willis opened Boston's first craft distillery and produce all products by hand
- Food & Wine magazine recommends Bully Boy's white whiskey, which won a Gold Medal at the Beverage Testing Institute Spirits Competition
- Go with a group of 4 and get the same package for $35, regularly $80
Sept. 19, 2012 - March 21, 2013
Bully Boy Distillers
35 Cedric St.
Boston, MA 02119
- During the tour, learn how brothers Will and Dave Willis were inspired to open Bully Boy Distillers by their fourth-generation working family farm, which once housed locally produced spirits during the Prohibition era. Pass by the mash tank, copper still and fermenters while learning about distilling techniques. Guests can sample spirits that may include white rum, vodka, American straight whiskey and white whiskey, which Food & Wine magazine recommends as a "great palate-cleanser."
- Tours are offered Monday-Thursday from 12-6 p.m. Select Saturdays to be added in October; please check here for available dates and times.
- Go with a group and save more than 55%: For $35, get the same tour for four people, regularly $80.
The fine print
Update: Additional Saturday dates have been added for Sept. 29; Oct. 6 and 20; Nov. 3 and 17. Saturday tours are available at 12, 1:15 and 2:30 p.m. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Sept. 24, through March 21, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Tours are offered Monday-Thursday from 12-6 p.m. through March. The last tour starts at 6 p.m. Select Saturdays to be added; please check here or call for available dates and times. Must be 21 years old or older to participate. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms