By Kate Kolins
"Portsmouth's Attrezzi is much more than a kitchen store" (NH Magazine). Save up to 50% on wine-tasting classes with its in-house sommelier.
Why we love it
- Featured in Boston Magazine and on NH Magazine's Best of list in 2012
- 4-star rating from Yelp users
- Sample red and white wines from Chile, France, California, Israel and local vineyards
- Try a variety of cheeses or Bissinger chocolates and truffles
May 16, 2014 - Nov. 13, 2014
Attrezzi Fine Kitchen Accessories
78 Market St.
Portsmouth, NH 03801
- For $39 (reg. $65), book a two-hour wine and chocolate or wine and cheese class for one
Expert instruction on wine pairings from sommelier Matthew Maynard
Get this deal for two for $65 (reg. $130)
Save the most and go with a group of four for $120 (reg. $260)
Note: Wine, cheese and chocolate vary for each class
Portsmouth is a "hot destination" that "buzzes with conviviality" (Fodor's). Make it a day trip this summer; Attrezzi is only an hour drive from downtown Boston.
The fine print
Valid May 16, 2014 - Nov. 13, 2014. Check online calendar for class dates/times. Reservations required; subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Maximum of 10 people per class. Limit one purchase per person; may buy one additional as a gift. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value.
See all terms