By Kate Kolins
Save more than 50% on a tour for up to three people from Noble AirVentures -- the only company we've found that offers airplane tours directly over the city.
Why we love it
- Take in sights of Boston Harbor, Fenway and John Hancock Tower
- Flights for up to three people; costs less than $46 per person
- For the flight lesson, bring along up to two friends for the ride for an additional fee
- Unique activity for friends or family visiting Boston this summer
May 2, 2014 - Nov. 2, 2014
Minute Man Airfield
302 Boxboro Rd.
Stow, MA 01775
- For $137 (reg. $285), up to three people can take a 30-minute ride in a Cessna 172
Video and photos to take home
Opt for a 45-minute scenic flight tour for $163 (reg. $325)
Or for $165 per person (reg. $450), take a two-hour Learn to Fly introductory flight lesson
with preflight briefing and a certificate log of the lesson
Note: Flights depart from Minute Man Airfield
For $75 (reg. $145), get a flight simulator package including 60-minutes of simulator time, 30-minute ground training in a real airplane plus a certificate and logbook to take home.
The fine print
Valid May 2, 2014 - Nov. 2, 2014, during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Max combined weight for three people (or total weight if less than three people are flying) is 600 pounds. Children under 18 need a waiver signed by a parent. Additional fee applies for passengers for the $165 flight lesson voucher (to be paid directly to the merchant onsite).
See all terms