By Erin Oliveri
Cozy up by the fire in a suite at the Rosewood Country Inn in New Hampshire with this romantic two-night stay that saves nearly 50%.
Why we love it
- Built circa 1850, this Victorian-style inn has outfitted its rooms with luxe amenities such as gas fireplaces, canopy beds and fainting chairs
- Yankee magazine says "whatever magic makes a place romantic, this rose-shuttered inn has it"
- The travel window covers prime ski season, and Mount Sunapee and Pats Peak are about a 20-minute drive away
- The inn is less than 40 minutes from Concord and less than 1.5 hours from Boston
Rosewood Country Inn
67 Pleasant View Rd
Bradford, NH 03221
What's included & when
- Arrive through March 29 or May 1-30; blackout dates apply
- Two-night stays are $279 (Sunday-Wednesday arrivals) or $289 (Thursday-Saturday arrivals)
- Guests stay in a luxury suite with a fireplace; upgrade to a suite with a Jacuzzi for $50 more
- Welcome bottle of wine and hors d'oeuvres one evening
- Daily three-course candlelit breakfast and Wi-Fi for all guests
The fine print
Not available on: Feb. 14-16. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 603-938-5253 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Based on double occupancy. Parking is complimentary. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms