By Arielle Chorney
Retreat to Maine's midcoast region for an two-night stay at the 550-acre, seaside Sebasco Harbor Resort for $299, including a $50 resort credit.
Why we love it
- This two-night stay saves 45%
- Use the exclusive credit toward dining, spa treatments and rounds of golf
- Galleries, museums, lighthouses and shopping dot the surrounding area
- Fodor's notes the resort's "Pilot House restaurant is known for its innovative take on classic dishes and is a wonderful spot for watching sunsets"
Sebasco Harbor Resort
29 Kenyon Road
Sebasco Estates, ME 04565
What's included & when
- Travel through Oct. 17
- $299 for two nights in a Harbor Village Captain Suite, arriving Sundays-Wednesdays
- $50 gift card redeemable for resort services (golf, dining and spa)
The resort features an abundance of activities including a golf course, tennis, kayaks, harbor cruises, a spa, bocce, croquet, saltwater pool and fitness center
- The on-property Rec Center features candlepin bowling, ping pong, pinball, air hockey, foosball and basketball (schedule changes daily in fall; check with front desk)
Note: In fall, harbor cruises depart Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays; weather permitting. The saltwater pool tentatively closes for the season Sept. 22
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 877-389-1161 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Sept. 29-30; Oct. 1, 10. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms