By Arielle Chorney
Step into Norman Rockwell's village with a stay at the 1862 Seasons on Main Bed & Breakfast in Stockbridge, Mass., for half off.
Why we love it
- The Greek Revival-era inn is listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- This deal saves 50% on one-night stays and up to 65% on two-night visits
- Fodor's heralds Stockbridge as "the blueprint for small-town America as represented on the covers of the Saturday Evening Post by painter Norman Rockwell"
- Offers daily, full gourmet breakfast, an afternoon wine and cheese reception and a nightly ice cream social
- Standard rooms (Fall, Summer and All Seasons) and suites (Winter and Spring) are whimsically named after the seasons
1862 Seasons on Main Bed & Breakfast
47 Main St.
Stockbridge, MA 01262
What's included & when
- Travel through Dec. 19
- $129 per night in a standard room or +$20 for a suite, Sundays-Thursdays
- $189 for 2 nights in a standard room or +$20 for a suite, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals
- $229 for a 2-night weekend stay in a standard room or +$30 for a suite, Friday arrivals (weekend stays are now sold out)
- Stay on the following dates: Sept. 11-14, 17, 19-20, 22, 24-25, 30; Oct. 3, 8, 17, 21-22, 27-31; Nov. 1-22, 24-27; Dec. 2-5, 8-19. Nov. 27 is available for a one-night stay only.
The fine print
Update: Two-night weekend stays are now sold out. Due to the popularity of this deal, many Sept. and Oct. dates are now only available for one-night stays. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 413-298-5419 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 12-14; Nov. 28 - Dec. 1. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms