By Ryan Haase
"New Hampshire's 18-mile stretch of coastline packs in a wealth of scenery and diversions," says Fodor's, and Travelzoo guests can stay at the land's end in Hampton Beach with an exclusive package at Ashworth by the Sea that slashes prices nearly in half.
Why we love it
- The hotel has perched on the beach since 1912, and this year earned a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- The dining room at Breakers has bay windows that overlook the ocean that supplies the kitchen's fresh seafood, served amid the warmth of a stone hearth fireplace
- About an hour's drive north of Boston, the town is sandwiched between a rambling boardwalk and a main street peppered with clam shacks
- Portsmouth is about 12 miles north, where the Strawbery Banke Museum fills 10 downtown acres with houses, costumes, and craft and agriculture practices dating from the 1600s
- Twelve miles south is the preserved colonial center of the maritime town of Newburyport
Ashworth by the Sea
295 Ocean Blvd.
Hampton, NH 03842
What's included & when
- Travel through Dec. 28, 2013; rates vary by stay date
- $89 per night Thursdays-Fridays Oct. 31 - Dec. 27
$95 per night Sundays-Fridays now through Oct. 30
$95 per night Saturdays Oct. 26 - Dec. 28
Room with a king bed and a balcony
$10 credit toward lunch or dinner at Breakers Restaurant
Includes Wi-Fi and parking
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-345-6736 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Sept. 14, 20-21, 28; Oct. 5, 12-13, 18. Must be age 21 or older to reserve a room. Deal not valid for suites. Specific room assignment will be decided by the hotel, based on availability. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms