By Arielle Chorney
In the foothills of New Hampshire’s White Mountains, Jackson is “a quiet place in a picturesque valley" where "touches of old-world elegance remain,” according to Frommer’s. Adding to the area's charm is AAA 4-Diamond Inn at Thorn Hill & Spa.
Why we love it
- Saves as much as 55% on a romantic New Hampshire retreat
- The Victorian-style home boasts rooms that Frommer's calls "luxuriously appointed"
- Rooms feature two-person whirlpool tubs, fireplaces and rambling mountain-range views
- Comes with dinner for two in the AAA 4-Diamond dining room where Conde Nast Traveler readers proclaim, "The food is outrageously delicious!"
- Sip tea on the main building's wraparound porch, tuck into a book in the library or venture outdoors on a hike to nearby Jackson Falls.
Inn at Thorn Hill & Spa
40 Thorn Hill Road
Jackson, NH 03846
What's included & when
- Through Sept. 11 and Oct. 20 - Dec. 15
- For $179 per night, stay Sundays-Thursdays (reg. $400)
Two-night stays arriving Sunday-Wednesday are $279
- $399 for two nights, Thursday-Saturday arrivals (reg. $800)
Daily breakfast for two
- One dinner for two
The hotel is about 2 hours from Portland International Jetport. Visit Fly.com
for cheap flights to Portland.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Click here to check availability then purchase a voucher from Travelzoo to make a reservation for your desired travel dates using the link on the voucher. Not available on: Sept. 7-8; Nov. 28-30; Dec. 1, 6. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms