By Travelzoo Staff
Called "the most upscale experience in the [Middlebury] village" by Frommer's, the Middlebury Inn offers a $99 bed-and-breakfast package that saves 55% on regular rates.
Why we love it
- Listed by Zagat as one of the five oldest hotels in America, the Middlebury Inn traces its lodging roots back to 1827 when it was a public house.
- Guest rooms have been restored with Victorian accent pieces and modern features
- Past Travelzoo guests rave about the inn's impeccable service and convenient location within walking distance of the shops and restaurants along Main Street and a mile from Middlebury College
- Two-night stays include a $25 credit toward lunch or dinner at the inn's farm-to-table Morgan's Tavern, featuring dishes such as grilled swordfish fettuccine, stuffed chicken breast roulade and wild mushroom ravioli
14 Court Square
Middlebury, VT 05753-0798
What's included & when
- Sundays-Thursdays through Sept. 19; +$20-$40 Fridays-Saturdays; blackout dates apply
- $99 per night, Sundays-Thursdays through Sept. 19
$119 per night, select Fridays-Saturdays through Aug. 30
- $139 per night, Fridays-Saturdays Sept. 6-20
Daily breakfast for 2 (reg. $22)
2-night stays arriving Sunday-Wednesday for $199, or arriving Thursday-Saturday for $239
- 2-night stays come with a $25 dining credit at the on-site Morgan's Tavern
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-842-4666 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Aug. 9-10, 16-17, 31; Sept. 1-2. Note: Morgan's Tavern is closed for dinner Mondays. It will open for dinner on Mondays as of Sept. 9. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms