By Travelzoo Staff
Nestle into a firelit cottage at a AAA 4-Diamond resort praised by Frommer's as "one of the premier properties on Cape Cod." Travelzoo subscribers can escape to Chatham Bars Inn, a Conde Nast Traveler Gold List resort perched on the coast of historic Chatham, for $560.
Why we love it
- Save 30% on a two-night stay in a deluxe cottage suite, Wednesday-Friday arrivals through April 3. Guests can find the comforts of home in a classic Cape Cod-inspired cottage that features views of the beautifully manicured grounds and separate living area; many feature a gas fireplace.
- Use the $50 resort credit to dine at the upscale Stars restaurant, offering picturesque ocean views, or at the cozy New England-style tavern. The resort also boasts an on-site spa where guests can choose to use the credit toward a day of pampering.
- Chatham Bars sits on 25 acres of unspoiled land overlooking Pleasant Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. Guests can fill their days with boating, fishing, golf and sunset strolls along the shore.
- The town of Chatham offers a charming Main Street filled with family-owned antique shops, made easily accessible by the resort's complimentary shuttle, and restaurants serving up fresh chowder.
Chatham Bars Inn
297 Shore Road
Chatham, MA 02633
What's included & when
- Dec. 26, 2012 - April 4, 2013
- Luxury Cape Cod escape for 2 at Chatham Bars Inn -- a 2013 Conde Nast Traveler Gold List resort
- $560 for 2 nights in a deluxe cottage suite (reg. $800), arrive Wednesdays-Fridays
- Includes a $50 resort credit
- Travel through April 3
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-527-4884 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. The resort is closed Mondays-Tuesdays. A resort fee of $10 per night is not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms