By Travelzoo Staff
Unwind at a historic inn hailed by Frommer’s as a "symbol of the Berkshires" for $149. This exclusive 40%-off deal at The Red Lion Inn includes over $100 in extras for midweek travel Jan. 1 - May 23; weekend stays are $229.
Why we love it
- Dating back to 1773, the Massachusetts property has hosted notable figures including both Theodore and Franklin Roosevelt. Today you can admire the vast antique collection, take an evening dip in the hot tub on the heated patio and enjoy the two glasses of wine included with this offer.
- The deal also adds in a $50 credit toward any of three on-site restaurants, including the Lion's Den, which features nightly entertainment.
- The hotel is in the quaint town of Stockbridge, known for its superb antique shops and surrounding hiking trails. Use two tickets to the nearby Norman Rockwell Museum, home to the world’s largest collection of his original art.
- After a long day in a New England winter wonderland, relax in front of the lobby fireplace. When spring weather arrives and awakens the town, kick back in one of the inn's signature rocking chairs and people watch from the grand porch.
The Red Lion Inn
30 Main Street
Stockbridge, MA 01262
Tel: (413) 298-5545
What's included & when
- Dec. 10, 2012 - May 23, 2013
- Berkshires escape for 2 at the historic Red Lion Inn at 40% off
- $149 for a 1-night stay, Sunday-Thursday; $229 on Friday or Saturday
- $50 dining credit
- 2 glasses of wine (reg. $26)
- 2 tickets to the Norman Rockwell Museum (reg. $32)
- Make it a 2-night stay for $259 weekdays or $329 weekends, and receive a $100 dining credit
- Travel Jan. 1 - May 23
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 413-298-5545 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Note: The main Dining Room is closed Monday-Tuesday for lunch and dinner through April 9. The on-site pub and tavern are open daily. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms