By Travelzoo Staff
Situated a few miles from New Hampshire's White Mountains, which Frommer's calls “northern New England's outdoor recreation capital," Purity Spring Resort has been a welcoming New England retreat for more than 100 years.
Why we love it
- With this exclusively negotiated deal, spend a night at the 1,000-acre resort Oct. 14 - Dec. 13, for $79 plus enjoy full breakfast and dinner for two ($62 value). Upgrade to a larger room with refrigerator and microwave for $20 more.
- Outdoor activities abound at the resort, including hiking, mountain biking, basketball and tennis. Take a leisurely stroll along the banks of the pristine Purity Lake, or walk the trails of the Hoyt Wildlife Sanctuary, which borders the property. At the hotel, enjoy the indoor pool or recreation room with billiards, ping pong and video games.
- Stay Sept. 5-23 or Oct. 7-11 for $129 or $149 in the upgraded room and catch the tail end of summer or the area's famous fall foliage.
- The hotel is a 1.5-hour drive from Portland and 2.5 hours from Boston.
Purity Spring Resort
1251 Eaton Road, Route 153
East Madison, NH 03849
What's included & when
- Sept. 3, 2012 - Dec. 14, 2012
- Getaway for 2 to the sprawling Purity Spring Resort near New Hampshire's White Mountains for nearly 45% off
- $79 for 1 night in a standard room; stay in a larger room with refrigerator and microwave for $99
- Breakfast and dinner for 2 (reg. $62)
- On-site activities include an indoor pool, hiking, croquet, shuffleboard, ping pong, pool, video games and tennis
- Travel Oct. 14 - Dec. 14, including weekends
- Visit over late summer or peak fall foliage dates, Sept. 5-23 and Oct. 7-13, for $50 more
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
The fine print
Update: Due to the popularity of this deal, weekends are no longer available. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-373-3754 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Sept. 12-16; Nov. 22-25. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms