By Travelzoo Staff
With this offer, Travelzoo subscribers can take a three-hour nighttime cruise and participate in an exclusive sushi rolling course -- taught by the experts from Brookline's Sea To You Sushi -- while onboard. Tickets for Boston Event Guide's Thursday night cruises are $10-$35, more than half off the regular price.
Why we love it
- Boston Harbor 8 p.m. cruises include a class by Sea To You Sushi
- Passengers can sip cocktails while taking in the skyline
- Earlier cruises without the sushi class are available for just $10
- Cruise on the Provincetown II, the Harbor's largest cruise ship
July 15, 2013 - Aug. 8, 2013
Boston Event Guide
Provincetown II Boat at Commonwealth Pier
200 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210
- A sushi cruise is available Aug. 8 from 8-11 p.m. The class sessions, at 8 p.m. or 9:30 p.m., include tips for rolling sushi, combining flavors and presenting your creations.
- For those who prefer to spend an earlier evening taking in Boston Harbor, after-work cruises are available for $10 (reg. $20) on Aug. 1, 8, 15, 22 & 29 from 5:30-7 p.m. Or, hop aboard a party cruise with a live DJ on those same dates from 8-11 p.m. for $12.50 per person.
All cruises take place on the Provincetown II, Boston Harbor's largest cruise ship, operated by Bay State Cruise Company. Both open and closed decks are available with seating room, and the boat is outfitted with three bars and a dance floor. Beverages and snacks are available for purchase.
The fine print
Each voucher is valid for one admission. All passengers must be over 21 and present a valid ID for admission. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms