By Travelzoo Staff
Topical comedy troupe The Capitol Steps comes to Plymouth Memorial Hall May 11, and who better to satirize American politics than former Congressional staffers paired with professional comic actors. D.C. Theatre Scene says "their impressions are on-point" and "the company’s breadth of songs and subjects makes for an evening of laughter for both ... Democrats and Republicans." With this offer, tickets are 50% off for Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- The Capitol Steps political comedy troupe performs May 11 at Plymouth Memorial Hall
- Tickets are $17.50, half off the regular price
- DC Theatre Scene has called their show "an evening of laughter for both ... Democrats and Republicans"
- The troupe has been performing for more than 30 years
April 25, 2013 - May 11, 2013
Plymouth Memorial Hall
83 Court Street
Plymouth, MA 02360
- Mezzanine seats are $17.50 (reg. $35) for the show Saturday, May 11, at 8 p.m. The event is presented by Laugh Boston Improv Asylum.
- Since its founding in 1981, The Capitol Steps has recorded more than 30 albums and been featured on NBC, CBS, ABC, PBS and NPR. The troupe is also a three-time winner in The Washington Area Music Association's Cabaret/Musical Theater Artist category.
The fine print
You have purchased this voucher directly from Travelzoo, so no additional payment beyond gratuity and tax, if applicable, is required. Valid only for Capitol Steps show at Plymouth Memorial Hall Saturday, May 11, 2013, at 8 p.m. Shows are recommended for guests 17 years old and older due to content. Valid for 1 person only. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with Improv Asylum. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. This is a date-specific event. Must be used in 1 visit. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.