By Travelzoo Staff
PBS calls "Swan Lake," set to the music of Tchaikovsky, "the most popular of all classical ballets." The Russian National Ballet Theatre performs this favorite at The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts on April 19, and tickets start at $18.50 for Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- The classic ballet "Swan Lake" comes to The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts
- Tickets for the Friday night show April 19 are up to half off, starting at $18.50
- The Russian National Ballet Theatre is directed by a former Bolshoi Ballet principal dancer
- Promo code TZOO is required; see the Booking Instructions for details
March 31, 2013 - April 19, 2013
The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts
2 Southbridge St.
Worcester, MA 01608
- Seats in the Rear Balcony (rows Q-X) are $18.50, regularly $39, for Travelzoo subscribers. Limited tickets are also available in side Balcony rows G-P for $25.20-$31.50, regularly $42-$45.
- The Russian National Ballet Theatre is directed by "legendary" Elena Radchenko, a former principal dancer with the Bolshoi Ballet (The Orlando Sentinel). "Swan Lake" is based on Russian folk tales and tells the story of a princess who has been turned into a swan by an evil sorcerer.
- Booking Instructions
Click "Buy Now." Click "Buy Tickets." Click on a valid seating section, select seats, and click "Add Selected Seats to Cart." Enter the promo code TZOO and click "Apply Coupon," then choose the Travelzoo price in the drop-down menu next to each ticket. Click "Checkout," then log in or create an account to enter your billing information and complete your order. Returning users, be sure to click "Log in" rather than clicking enter.
The fine print
A promo code is required; see the Booking Instructions for step-by-step information. Additional fees of $8 per ticket will apply. Fees are determined by the ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees.