By Travelzoo Staff
Spring has officially sprung, and Travelzoo subscribers can celebrate at Boston Event Guide's annual Spring Wine Fest on April 20 or the inaugural year of Spring Beer Fest on April 19. Event tickets start at just $19 for tastings, music provided by a live DJ and door prizes.
Why we love it
- Greet spring with Boston Event Guide's beer and wine fests April 19 and 20
- Sample offerings from local and regional vendors at Cyclorama at Boston Center for the Arts
- Tickets to the events are $19-$29, regularly $59
- For $30 more, learn how to make your own sushi with an hourlong on-site class
March 25, 2013 - April 20, 2013
Spring Beer or Wine Fest
Cyclorama at Boston Center for the Arts
539 Tremont Street
Boston, MA 02116
- Choose from several different tasting times at Cyclorama at Boston Center for the Arts.
- Beer Fest (April 19):
- Rush hour tasting, 5-7:30 p.m. ... $19, reg. $59
- Night tasting, 8-11 p.m. ... $29, reg. $59
- Wine Fest (April 20):
- Matinee tasting, 12-2:30 p.m. ... $29, reg. $59
- Afternoon tasting, 3-6 p.m. ... $29, reg. $59
- Night tasting, 7-10 p.m. ... $29, reg. $59
- Learn to roll your own sushi for $30 more ($49-$59, regularly $129). Vouchers are good for admission plus an hourlong class, which takes place 15 minutes after the start of the tasting session.
- The events feature samplings from local and regional beverage vendors such as Harpoon Brewery, Narragansett and LaBelle Winery.
The fine print
You have purchased this voucher directly from Travelzoo, so no additional payment beyond tax and gratuity, if applicable, is required. Register your voucher using the survey link provided in the redemption instructions by April 17, 2013, and present the printed voucher at the door with valid ID for admission to the event. This is a private 21 and over event. All guests must be 21 and over and are required to present proper ID (U.S. drivers' license or foreign license with passport). Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. For full terms and conditions, see "The Deal" section.
See all terms