By Travelzoo Staff
Recognized by Rolling Stone as No. 75 of the 500 Greatest Albums of All Time, "Led Zeppelin II" was the English rock band's first No. 1 album in the U.S. Hear the entire song catalog played by cover band Classic Albums Live for more than 50% off at The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts.
Why we love it
- Hear the album "Led Zeppelin II" played live from start to finish by Classic Albums Live
- Tickets to the concert March 16 at The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts start at just $10.50
- The album is known for heavily influencing later acts such as Aerosmith and Guns N' Roses
- Promo code TZOO is required; see complete booking instructions
March 3, 2013 - March 16, 2013
'Led Zeppelin II'
The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts
2 Southbridge St.
Worcester, MA 01608
- The following seating levels are available at the concert on Saturday, March 16, at 8 p.m.:
- Balcony rows G-X ... $10.50, reg. $23
- Orchestra rows N-Z and Balcony rows A-F ... $15.50, reg. $33
- Orchestra rows A-M and Loge rows AA-CC ... $20.50, reg. $43
- Rather than impersonating the original artists, musicians with Classic Albums Live play full albums by beloved acts like Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd. The group, originally from Toronto, played the Beatles' entire song catalog at a 13-hour concert in 2006.
- Booking Instructions
Click "Buy Now." Next to your desired performance, click "Buy Tickets." Click on a valid seating section, select seats and click "Add Selected Seats to Cart." Enter the promo code TZOO and click "Apply Coupon," then choose the Travelzoo price in the drop-down menu next to each ticket. Click "Checkout," then log in or create an account to enter your billing information and complete your order. Returning users, be sure to click "Log in" rather than clicking enter.
The fine print
A promo code is required; see the Booking Instructions for step-by-step information. Additional fees of $8 per ticket will apply. Fees are determined by the ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees.