By Travelzoo Staff
The State Ballet Theatre of Russia's production of the classic fairy tale "Cinderella" is "full of enchantment," says The New York Times. The magic unfolds at Capitol Center for the Arts during the company's first appearance in Concord, and tickets start at $19 for Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- The story of "Cinderella" comes to life at Capitol Center for the Arts Feb. 6-7
- All seating levels are available for $19-$40, including the best seats in the house
- The State Ballet Theatre of Russia's production of the classic fairy tale is "full of enchantment" (The New York Times)
- A promo code is required; please see complete booking instructions
Jan. 30, 2013 - Feb. 7, 2013
State Ballet Theatre of Russia's 'Cinderella'
Capitol Center for the Arts
44 South Main Street
Concord, NH 03301
- Four seating levels are available for the 7:30 p.m. performances Wednesday and Thursday, Feb. 6-7, including the best seats in the house:
- Price C (Rear Balcony) ... $19, reg. $28
- Price B (Front Balcony) ... $26, reg. $38
- Price A (Rear/Side Orchestra and Mezzanine) ... $33, reg. $48
- Gold Circle (Front/Center Orchestra) ... $40, reg. $58
- The State Ballet Theatre of Russia has performed worldwide since its founding in 1961. Choreographed by a former principle dancer at the Bolshoi Theatre, "Cinderella" is set to original music by composer Sergei Prokofiev. The New York Times praises the production for its vibrant scenery and costumes.
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Enter the promo code TRAVELZOO and click "Go," then click "OK." Click "Order!" next to the performance of your choice. Click on a seating section, select seats choosing the Travelzoo price for each, and click "Add to Order." Review your order and click "Continue." Log in or create an account to enter billing information and complete order. Mobile users: Click the "Best Available" seating option to choose seats.
The fine print
Update (Wednesday, Feb. 6, 10 a.m. ET): Tonight's performance is no longer available. There are still seats at the Thursday, Feb. 7 performance. A promo code is required; please see complete booking instructions. Additional fees of $6.25 per ticket will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees. Tickets can also be purchased in person or by calling the box office at 603-225-1111 and mentioning the code Travelzoo.