By Travelzoo Staff
"A Christmas Celtic Sojourn with Brian O'Donovan" celebrates its 10th year of sold-out engagements across New England. See traditional Celtic musicians and dancers perform holiday favorites for more than half off with this deal.
Why we love it
- "A Christmas Celtic Sojourn" brings festive Irish music and dancing to The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts Dec. 18
- Choose from 2 seating levels for $21 or $24, regularly $44 or $50
- Featuring radio host Brian O'Donovan, the show is a "holiday staple" according to The Boston Globe
Dec. 10, 2012 - Dec. 18, 2012
'A Christmas Celtic Sojourn'
The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts
2 Southbridge St.
Worcester, MA 01608
- Tickets to this Boston Globe Critic's Pick for holiday entertainment are $21 or $24 for the performance at The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts Dec. 18 at 7:30 p.m.:
- Balcony rows Q-X ... $21, reg. $44
- Orchestra rows T-Z and Balcony rows A-P ... $24, reg. $50
- Host Brian O'Donovan is the voice of WGBH's weekly radio show "A Celtic Sojourn" and reads parts of Christmas stories by Irish authors between songs.The Globe calls the show a "holiday staple."
The fine print
Click "Buy Now" and then "Buy Tickets" on the next screen. Choose a valid seating area on the map. Click on the boxes to select seats, then click "Add Selected Seats to Cart." Enter the code TZOO in the box and click "Apply Coupon." Select the "Travelzoo Discount Program" from the drop-down menu next to your seating selection, then click "Checkout." Log in or create a new account to complete the transaction. A $6 handling fee and $2 restoration fee per ticket are additional. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees.