By Travelzoo Staff
The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts' version of "A Christmas Carol" is becoming a local holiday favorite, praised by the Worcester Telegram & Gazette as "sharply paced and handsomely detailed." Catch the fifth-annual production Dec. 15-23 for as little as $12.
Why we love it
- The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts' "A Christmas Carol" is New England's largest production of the show
- All shows Dec. 15-23 are available for $12-$22, more than half off
- See a matinee or evening performance of the holiday classic the weekend before Christmas
- The Worcester Telegram & Gazette says the "wonderfully stirring" show "should move modern Fezziwigs and Scrooges alike"
Nov. 27, 2012 - Dec. 24, 2012
'A Christmas Carol'
The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts
2 Southbridge St.
Worcester, MA 01608
- All performances Dec. 15-16 and Dec. 21-23 are included, with matinee and evening shows available. Choose from three seating levels for more than half off:
- Balcony rows G-X ... $12, reg. $26
- Orchestra rows N-Z and Balcony rows A-F ... $17, reg. $36
- Orchestra rows A-M and Loge rows AA-CC ... $22, reg. $46
- The Hanover Theatre's "A Christmas Carol" is New England's largest production of the Charles Dickens classic. It's accompanied by a Mighty Wurlitzer organ containing more than 2,400 pipes.
The fine print
Click "Buy Now." On the next screen, select a performance and click "Buy Tickets." Click on a valid seating area on the seat map. Click on boxes to select seats and then click "Add Selected Seats to Cart." Enter code TZOO in the box and click "Apply Coupon." Select the "Travelzoo Discount Program" from the drop-down menu next to your seating selection, then click "Checkout." Log in or create a new account to complete the transaction. A $6 handling fee and $2 restoration fee per ticket are additional. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees.