By Travelzoo Staff
Ballet Arts Worcester joins the Massachusetts Symphony Orchestra in a performance of Tchaikovsky's holiday classic, "The Nutcracker." Tickets are available to Travelzoo subscribers from $10 for shows Nov. 23-25.
Why we love it
- This production of "The Nutcracker" combines local dancers with the Massachusetts Symphony Orchestra
- Tickets are available for $10-$13, reg. $22-$28
- Weekend performances Nov. 23-25 are included
- The Youth Ballet of Worcester's audition and rehearsal process for the show takes after professional ballet companies
Nov. 13, 2012 - Nov. 25, 2012
Youth Ballet of Worcester's 'The Nutcracker'
The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts
2 Southbridge St.
Worcester, MA 01608
- Featured in Worcester Mag, the show lets audiences "relive the magic of this holiday classic." Choose from four performances at The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts:
- Friday, Nov. 23 at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 24 at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 25 at 2 p.m.
- Seating levels include:
- Balcony rows Q-X ... $10 (reg. $22)
- Orchestra rows N-Z and Balcony rows A-P ... $13 (reg. $28)
- The Youth Ballet of Worcester, Ballet Arts Worcester's performance company, selects around 100 young, local dancers for the production following summer auditions. Ballet Arts Worcester's owner and director is "infectiously passionate," modeling the rehearsal process for the aspiring ballerinas after a professional ballet company to "wow the audience."
The fine print
Click "Buy Now." On the next screen, click "Buy Tickets." Click on valid seating area on the seat map. Click on boxes to select seats and then click "Add Selected Seats to Cart." Enter code TZOO in the box and click "Apply Coupon." Select the "Travelzoo Discount Program" from the drop-down menu next to your seating selection, then click "Checkout." Log in or create a new account to complete the transaction. A $6 handling fee and $2 restoration fee per ticket are additional. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees.