By Travelzoo Staff
Broadway's "How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical" has been praised as an ideal holiday show for young audiences, with "grand sets and clever stagecraft" according to The New York Times. With this deal, Travelzoo subscribers can save up to 50% on performances at the Wang Theatre.
Why we love it
- Tickets to select matinee and evening performances Nov. 23 - Dec. 9 available for $22.50 (reg. $45) and $42 (reg. $60)
- Thanksgiving weekend shows included, with 3 performances on Friday, Nov. 23
- Variety calls "The Grinch" "entertaining" and its sets and costumes "eye-popping"
- Save $12.50-$13.75 per ticket when you book in person at the Wang Theatre's box office
Nov. 12, 2012 - Dec. 9, 2012
Wang Theater Inc.
265 Tremont St
Boston, MA 02116-5696
- Choose from select shows Wednesday - Saturday at 11 a.m., 7 p.m. or 8 p.m. and Sunday at 4 p.m. during the Nov. 23 - Dec. 9 run:
- Balcony rows E-S ... $22.50, reg. $45
- Note: Upgraded seats are also discounted. Orchestra rows P-EE, Orchestra Side rows E-O, Orchestra Boxes and Mezzanine seats are $42, regularly $60.
- The show incorporates favorite tunes from the classic film, including "You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch" and "Welcome Christmas," as well as new music. With a running time well under two hours, it keeps small theatergoers occupied.
The fine print
UPDATE (Nov. 19 at 11:26 a.m.): Due to the popularity of this offer, some performances may have sold out. Click "Buy Now" to purchase. Select the number of tickets from the drop-down menu, then click "Continue." Choose a date and time or search the range of dates and click "Continue." Choose a valid section from the drop-down menu, then click "Continue." Enter your billing information or log in to purchase. Fees of $12.50 to $13.75 per ticket and $2 per order will apply. Call 866-348-9738 to purchase by phone or visit the Wang Theatre's box office Tuesday-Saturday, 12-6 p.m. For phone and in-person orders use the promo code TRAVELZOO. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.