By Travelzoo Staff
The Imperial Acrobats of China are coming to Worcester next month in "Chi of Shaolin - The Tale of the Dragon." With this exclusive Local Deal, tickets for both performances are now more than 50% off.
Why we love it
- See the Imperial Acrobats of China in "Chi of Shaolin - The Tale of the Dragon" for more than 50% off in Worcester
- Tickets are $10.50-$15.50, regularly $23-$33, for Balcony seats
- Upgrade to Orchestra seats for $15.50-$20.50, regularly $33-$43
- Choose from 2 performances at The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts, Nov. 9-10
- "Chi of Shaolin" comes from the minds behind other hit shows, including executive producer Guy Caron, the creative director for Cirque du Soleil's "KA" and "Dralion"
Oct. 28, 2012 - Nov. 10, 2012
Imperial Acrobats of China
The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts
2 Southbridge St.
Worcester, MA 01608
- The following performances at The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts are available:
- Friday, Nov. 9 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 10 at 2 p.m.
- The following seating levels are available:
- Balcony rows Q-X ... $10.50 (reg. $23)
- Orchestra rows R-Z and Balcony A ... $15.50 (reg. $33)
- Orchestra rows G-Q and Loge rows AA-CC ... $20.50 (reg. $43)
- This show features an array of acrobatics, choreographed modern dance and displays of martial arts skills.
The fine print
Click "Buy Now." Click "Buy Tickets" next to desired performance and click on valid seating area on the seat map. Click on boxes to select seats and then click "Add Selected Seats to Cart." Enter code TZOO in the box and click "Apply Coupon." Select the "Travelzoo Discount Program" from the drop-down menu next to your seating selection, then click "Checkout." Log in or create a new account to complete the transaction. A $6 handling fee and $2 restoration fee per ticket is additional. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees.