By Travelzoo Staff
"Expect color, creativity and athleticism," says the Portland Press Herald,
when "Saltimbanco" by Cirque du Soleil
comes to Boston this month. Travelzoo subscribers can get tickets to select performances at Agganis Arena for up to 40% off, starting at $21-$28, regularly $35-$40.
Why we love it
- Starting at $21, get tickets to the longest-running Cirque du Soleil show, "Saltimbanco," in Boston
- Select shows are up to 40% off, Wednesday-Friday, Oct. 31 - Nov. 2
- 4 seating sections at Agganis Arena are available, including the best seats in the house
- "Saltimbanco" has been on tour since 1992 and recently returned to the U.S.
- The Sun Journal says the show is a "kaleidoscopic celebration of awe-inspiring artistry and agility"
Oct. 17, 2012 - Oct. 29, 2012
Cirque du Soleil
925 Commonwealth Ave.
- Four seating categories at each show are available, Wednesday-Friday, Oct. 31 - Nov. 2, with the lowest prices offered for the Wednesday evening and Friday matinee show:
- Price Level 3 … $21-$28 (reg. $35-$40)
- Price Level 2 … $33-$42 (reg. $55-$60)
- Price Level 1 … $45-$56 (reg. $75-$80)
- Premium … $57-$70 (reg. $95-$100)
- As the longest-running Cirque du Soleil show, on tour since 1992, "Saltimbanco" tells a story through vibrant costumes, set design and music. The Sun Journal says the show is a "thrilling and kaleidoscopic celebration of awe-inspiring artistry and agility." The Mercury calls it a "legacy."
The fine print
Select "Buy Now" to purchase. Select "Find Tickets" next to desired performance. Select seating section from the interactive map, select seat, then "Checkout." Log in or create a new account to complete transaction. Fees of $8.50-$9.45 per ticket and $2.75 per order will be additional. No refunds or exchanges. Regular priced tickets are subject to the same fees. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo.