By Travelzoo Staff
The Disney musical "Mary Poppins," a "roof-raising, toe-tapping, high-flying extravaganza" according to the New York Daily News, is coming to Worcester. With this deal, tickets for select performances are now more than 50% off.
Why we love it
- See "Mary Poppins" for more than 50% off in Worcester
- Tickets are $15.50-$22, regularly $33-$46, for Upper Balcony seats
- Mid Balcony seats are available for $20.50-$27, regularly $43-$56
- Choose from 3 performances at The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts, Sept. 25-27
- The Tony Award-winning show epitomizes the magic of live theater -- big, showstopping numbers, impressive dance sequences and classic songs
Sept. 13, 2012 - Sept. 27, 2012
The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts
2 Southbridge St.
Worcester, MA 01608
- The following performances at The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts are available:
- Tuesday, Sept. 25 at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 26 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 27 at 7:30 p.m.
- The following seating levels are available:
- Upper Balcony (Yellow) ... $15.50-$22 (reg. $33-$46)
- Mid Balcony (Green) ... $20.50-$27 (reg. $43-$56)Combining the best of the original stories by P. L. Travers and the beloved Walt Disney film, the Tony Award-winning show features the classic songs "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious," "Chim Chim Cher-ee" and more.
A limited number of Rear Orchestra and Front Balcony tickets are available on Thursday, Sept. 27, for $32, regularly $66.
The fine print
Click "Buy Now." Click "Buy Tickets" next to desired performance and click on valid seating area on the seat map. Click on boxes to select seats and then click "Add Selected Seats to Cart." Enter code TZOO in the box and click "Apply Coupon." Select the "Travelzoo Discount Program" from the drop-down menu next to your seating selection, then click "Checkout." Log in or create a new account to complete the transaction. A $6 handling fee and $2 restoration fee per ticket is additional. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees.