By Kristyn Schiavone
For 20 years, Boston Duck Tours have offered locals and tourists a chance to see the city by land and sea. Travelzoo subscribers save up to 20% on tickets.
Why we love it
- Tours earn 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor and received its 2013 Certificate of Excellence
- Includes Sunday-Friday tours all summer and fall, with 10 departure times daily
- On the 65- or 80-minute tours, visitors see famous sites like Beacon Hill, Boston Common and Make Way for Ducklings
- Note: Tours are expected to open in March, pending the thaw of the Charles River. Please visit the Boston Duck Tours website for updates.
Sunday-Friday departures from end of March to Nov. 30, 2014
Boston Duck Tours
- One adult admission to the 80-minute Museum of Science tour ... $29 (reg. $36.74)
- One adult admission to the 65-minute New England Aquarium tour ... $29 (reg. $33.59)
- No additional fees for redeeming vouchers in person
The fine print
Present printed voucher at the ticket booths at the Museum of Science or New England Aquarium on desired tour date to reserve a time. Ticket booths open at 8:30 a.m. If you wish to reserve tour date and time in advance, call 617-450-0068. An additional fee of $3.50 per ticket applies to phone reservations.
See all terms