By Kristyn Schiavone
Boston Event Guide brings its Spring Beer Fest to the Cyclorama at Boston Center for the Arts this month. Subscribers can save up to 70% on tickets.
Why we love it
- Features local and regional beers, including Sam Adams and Foolproof Brewing Co.
- The event will feature a DJ
- Tasting times are available at 12 p.m., 3:30 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Get the best savings on the 7 p.m. Sunday night tasting
Sunday, March 23, 2014, at 12 p.m., 3:30 p.m. or 7 p.m.
Boston Event Guide
Cyclorama at Boston Center for the Arts
539 Tremont Street
Boston, MA 02116
- Admission to one of three tasting sessions for $19-$29 (reg. $59-$69)
- Chance to win raffles and door prizes
A limited number of discounted tickets are still available to the Spring Wine Fest
matinee tasting on Saturday, March 22.
The fine print
All guests must be 21 and over and are required to present proper ID (U.S. drivers' license or foreign license with passport). Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.
See all terms