By Travelzoo Staff
Los Angeles Magazine
has named the detoxifying Japanese enzyme bath at Willow Spa LA's "Best Spa Bath," and the Santa Monica spa has also landed on CBS LA
's list of the "Best Day Spas in Los Angeles." Experience this unique 75-minute treatment for $55, and save 50% on the regular price. Save more with this deal for two people
at $105, regularly $220.
Why we love it
- Los Angeles Magazine named Willow Spa's Japanese enzyme bath "Best Spa Bath"
- Experience this detoxifying 75-minute treatment for $55 -- half off the regular price
- Two can go together for $105 and save more
- This dry bath provides health benefits like improved circulation and deep cleansing
- Citysearch users give this Santa Monica retreat a 91% positive rating
Jan. 18, 2013 - July 19, 2013
3127 Santa Monica Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90404
- Upon arrival, slip into the spa's signature lounge wear and relax in the spa garden with a cup of tea and botanical enzyme drink. Then, you'll immerse yourself into the private enzyme tub for up to 20 minutes. This dry bath is made of finely cut wood shavings, rice bran and fruit and vegetable enzymes imported from Japan. When combined, the ingredients break down to create a natural heat of 120-130 degrees.
- See here for a list of the many health benefits of this treatment -- the only one of its kind in LA -- that was popularized in the 1970s for its use on Japanese Olympic athletes. They include detoxifying the body at a very high rate, improving blood circulation, deep cleansing of the skin, calorie-burning and easing muscle tension.
- Afterwards, visit the relaxation area for a Thai foot and leg massage.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Jan. 19, through July 19, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. For the deal for 2, both people must redeem at the same time. The spa is closed on Wednesdays. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms