By Travelzoo Staff
A block from Santa Monica Beach, the AAA 4-Diamond Fairmont Miramar Hotel invites Travelzoo subscribers to order any four drinks at the Lobby Lounge.
Why we love it
- "Perfect mix of Beverly Hills luxe and barefoot Santa Monica" (Travel + Leisure)
- More than 90% of Travelzoo visitors enjoyed their experiences
- Glasses of bubbly run up to $36 a glass; if you ordered four, you'd save 83%
- Indoor seating or patio seating by a bubbling koi pond and waterfall
- No limit to the number of vouchers you can purchase
Oct. 22, 2013 - Dec. 5, 2013; Sunday - Thursday
Lobby Lounge at Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows
101 Wilshire Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90401
- $25 for any four specialty cocktails, glasses of wine, glasses of Champagne or beer from the printed menu (reg. up to $144)
Cocktail choices such as Mama Said (DeLeón tequila, cucumber and mint) and a sidecar (Hennessy cognac, Grand Mariner and lemon)
Wines include the Ruinart rose Champagne, valued at $36 per glass
Or for $99 (reg. $260), choose four top-shelf whiskeys (up to $65 a glass) from the exclusive 99 Bottles menu, featuring an array of international blends
Some popular single malt, rye and whiskey pours include the Glenfidditch Snow Phoenix ($29), Glengrant 21-year ($65) and Macallan 18-year ($31)
The fine print
The $25 vouchers are not valid on anything other than the specialty cocktails, glasses of wine/Champagne or beer listed on the Lobby Lounge printed menu. Valid Sunday-Thursday only during merchant's operating hours. Valid ONLY in the Lobby Lounge. Menu is based on availability and is subject to change without notice. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms