By Travelzoo Staff
Wine Expo has been "spreading the gospel of artisanal wines and spirits for 17 years," according to Los Angeles Magazine
. For $12, order anything on the menu up to $25 at this Santa Monica wine bar.
Why we love it
- For $12, order $25 worth of anything on the menu at Wine Expo in Santa Monica
- Wine Expo was rated one of the Best Wine Stores in LA by Gayot
- Try the bar's array of wine flights; or opt for a glass, beer or Champagne
- Pair your drink with a small bite such as a cheese plate with white truffle honey
- Subscribers receive a 10% discount on products in the store
July 23, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
2933 Santa Monica Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90404
- Paintings by local artists line muted, coffee-hued walls, and there are a dozen small tables for couples and larger groups. We suggest making a night of it with a friend; each person could try:
- A flight of New World whites ($9) coupled with a prosciutto or mixed salume spread with olives, nuts and crackers ($9)
- A glass of wine (glasses start at $4) paired with Italian smoked olives and black truffle tapenade ($14.50)
- A flight of aromatic reds ($19) and a crostini plate filled with cured meats, veggies and cheeses ($6)
- The wine list features a wide variety of under-the-radar wines and changes weekly. The wine inventory is 70% Italian with more than 100 labels of artisanal Champagne.
- hotel stays in Southern California.
Our team has negotiated great deals on Los
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, July 23, through Sept. 30, 2013 Space is subject to availability; reservations are not accepted. Valid in the wine bar only. Valid for 1 person only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; an additional 3 vouchers can be purchased as gifts. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer, including 20 for $20 events. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms