By Travelzoo Staff
The Penthouse at The Huntley Hotel "just exudes sexiness," according to Zagat, with "spectacular panoramic views of the ocean" and cuisine the survey rates "very good to excellent." Starting at $55, Travelzoo subscribers can choose from two dining options on the 18th floor of this chic Santa Monica venue.
Why we love it
- Catch panoramic ocean views from The Penthouse at The Huntley Hotel
- This "Santa Monica stunner" "exudes sexiness" (Zagat)
- Lunch for 2 diners with cocktails is $55 (reg. $102)
- Or brunch for 4 people with bottomless cocktails is just over $30 a person
- OpenTable award-winner for brunch and a LA Top 10 View Restaurant (Gayot)
May 6, 2013 - Aug. 11, 2013
The Penthouse at The Huntley Hotel
1111 2nd St.
Santa Monica, CA 90403
- For $55, order lunch for two with cocktails: Each diner will select two items (four total) from any section of the lunch menu (up to $18 each; like salads, small plates, sandwiches and brick oven pizzas), paired with two glasses of prosecco or Penthouse signature cocktails
- For $125, grab a group of four for brunch with bottomless cocktails: For just over $30 a person, each diner will select an entree (up to $18) from the brunch menu, and the group will share any two desserts. While dining, enjoy bottomless mimosas or bloody marys, plus a coffee, tea or soda each
The fine print
Update: The lunch vouchers are only redeemable Monday-Friday. Those vouchers can be redeemed through Friday, Aug. 9, 2013. We apologize for any confusion. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, May 11, through Aug. 11, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Brunch is served Saturday-Sunday only from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including Mother's Day weekend (May 11-12) and Father's Day weekend (June 15-16). Not valid during private/special events. An 18% automatic gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms