By Travelzoo Staff
The LA Times applauds Enzo & Angela for offering "casual Italian cooking without pretense," and Zagat praises the "remarkable roster" of dishes "all prepared from the heart." For $25, two people can choose anything from the menu
up to $50 total, and begin their dinner with two insalata mista salads.
Why we love it
- For $25, 2 people can choose anything for dinner up to $50 at Enzo & Angela in Brentwood
- The deal includes 2 insalata mista salads ($6 value each)
- The LA Times says this eatery "offers casual Italian cooking without pretense"
- Zagat rates the restaurant as "very good to excellent" (22)
April 25, 2013 - Aug. 3, 2013
Enzo & Angela
11701 Wilshire Blvd., #12
Los Angeles, CA 90025
- Here's an example of what you can order for $50:
- Tagliatelle Bolognese: Homemade tagliatelle with the traditional ground beef sauce ($17 value)
- Salmone Al Forno: Salmon filet baked in a white wine, onion and herb sauce ($25 value)
- Tartufo Cioccolato: Chocolate ice cream with a chocolate filling covered with carmelized hazelnuts and cocoa powder
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, April 29, through Aug. 3, 2013. Reservations are required on Fridays and Saturdays; subject to availability. Restaurant is closed on Sundays. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid during merchant's dinner hours. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms