By Travelzoo Staff
Well known for its "upbeat, sophisticated" evening lounge scene (Time Out), Ma'Kai Restaurant & Lounge invites Travelzoo subscribers to try its weekend brunch, located steps from the Ocean Front Walk. For $39, regularly $70, two can select any two entrees and desserts and pair them with a choice of cocktail each.
Why we love it
- Ma'Kai is "renowned as one of Santa Monica's hotspots" (Time Out)
- Visit for a brunch that includes 2 entrees, 2 desserts and 2 cocktails for $39 (reg. $70)
- The menu (with favorites like eggs Benedict) uses farmers market ingredients
- After brunch, spend a Saturday or Sunday afternoon strolling along the oceanfront
4 can go for $75 (reg. $140)
April 17, 2013 - July 20, 2013
Ma'Kai Restaurant & Lounge
101 Broadway Ave.
Santa Monica, CA 90401
- The deal includes:
- Any two entrees, like lox and eggs, a farmers market omelet with breakfast potatoes, or pancakes with fresh berries
- Any two desserts, like the molten chocolate cake with vanilla bean
- Two drinks, choice of: mimosa, bloody mary or Bellini
- Gayot also praises Ma'Kai's "sexy, lounge-like ambience." The venue, at the corner of Broadway and Ocean, features an enclosed patio for alfresco dining.
- Four can have this brunch for $75 (reg. $140) and save even more.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, April 20, through July 20, 2013. Brunch is served 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Saturday-Sunday. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. A 20% automatic gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms