By Travelzoo Staff
Wine Expo has been "spreading the gospel of artisanal wines and spirits for 17 years," according to Los Angeles Magazine
. For $12, order anything on the menu up to $25 at this Santa Monica wine bar.
Why we love it
- For $12, order $25 worth of anything on the menu at Wine Expo in Santa Monica
- Wine Expo was rated one of the Best Wine Stores in LA by Gayot
- Try the bar's array of wine flights; or opt for a glass, beer or Champagne
- Pair your drink with a small bite such as a cheese plate with white truffle honey
- Subscribers receive a 10% discount on products in the store
Feb. 22, 2013 - May 1, 2013
2933 Santa Monica Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90404
- Paintings by local artists line muted, coffee-hued walls, and there are a dozen small tables for couples and larger groups. We suggest making a night of it with a friend; each person could try:
- A flight of New World whites ($9) coupled with a prosciutto or mixed salume spread with olives, nuts and crackers ($9)
- A glass of wine (glasses start at $4) paired with Italian smoked olives and black truffle tapenade ($14.50)
- A flight of aromatic reds ($19) and a crostini plate filled with cured meats, veggies and cheeses ($6)
- The wine list features a wide variety of under-the-radar wines and changes weekly. The wine inventory is 70% Italian with more than 100 labels of artisanal Champagne.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Feb. 22, through May 1, 2013. Space is subject to availability; reservations are not accepted. Valid in the wine bar only. Valid for 1 person only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; an additional 3 vouchers can be purchased as gifts. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer, including 20 for $20 events. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms