By Travelzoo Staff
The Long Beach Press-Telegram praises Agaves Kitchen and Tequila for its "fresh and ambitious" menu of classic Mexican cuisine "with a modern touch." With this exclusive Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can dine on plentiful appetizers and drinks at this restaurant and lounge with a "hip and mainstream" vibe for $29, regularly $60.
Why we love it
- For $29, get Mexican-inspired drinks and appetizers for 2 at Agaves Kitchen and Tequila in downtown Long Beach, blocks from the waterfront
- Choose beer, wine, margaritas and cocktails from an extensive drink menu
- The Long Beach Press-Telegram calls the menu "fresh and ambitious" and the atmosphere "hip and mainstream"
- Yelp and OpenTable users rate Agaves 4 stars
Dec. 26, 2012 - March 31, 2013
Agaves Kitchen and Tequila
200 Pine Ave.
Long Beach, CA 90802
- Open since June in downtown Long Beach blocks from the waterfront, Agaves' decor features large themed murals and displays of more than 75 tequilas. With this deal, subscribers can select:
- Two appetizers to share, including three variations of ceviche, queso fundido with smoked jalapeno salsa, and grilled quesadillas with carne asada, chicken or shrimp
- A choice of four margaritas, beers or glasses of wine like the Agaves Rita with Milagro tequila and agave nectar or the Tequila Hibiscus Sour Martini (up to $9 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Dec. 27 through March 3, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends, including Dec. 31 and Feb. 14. Limit 1 voucher per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms