By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat praises the Oaxacan dishes at Tlapazola Grill in Venice as "wonderful" with "interesting twists" and the margaritas as "unbeatable." With this exclusive Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can dine at one of Gayot's Top 10 Mexican Restaurants in LA with dinner for two and margaritas for $35, regularly $69.
Why we love it
- Relish top-ranked Mexican fare for 2 with margaritas in Venice for $35
- This meal at Tlapazola Grill includes an appetizer, 2 entrees and dessert
- Zagat rates the fare and service "very good to excellent"
- Gayot named it one of the Top 10 Mexican Restaurants in LA this year
Nov. 14, 2012 - Feb. 17, 2013
636 Venice Blvd.
Venice, CA 90291
- Family-owned and situated on Venice Boulevard, Tlapazola offers indoor and outdoor seating. Two can select homemade dishes for each course, including the restaurant's most popular items, highlighted below:
- A shared appetizer, including the lemon chicken tortilla soup with avocado and queso, or the salmon vegetable roll (up to $8.95)
- Two entrees, such as Roma's Plate with one cheese chile relleno, one asado taco and one shrimp enchilada; or the grilled salmon with mole pipian served with a roasted garlic spinach quesadilla (up to $18 each)
- Any dessert to share, such as the pastel tres leches or Kahlua flan
- Two house margaritas, beers or glasses of wine (up to $8 each)
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Nov. 17, through Feb. 17, 2013. Reservations are required. Voucher is valid for 2 people only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 3 additional vouchers may be purchased as a gift. Not valid on the first Friday of every month. Valid only at the Venice location. Limit 1 voucher per table. Please note that an 18% gratuity charge will be added to the final amount of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms