By Travelzoo Staff
Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows in Santa Monica landed on Travel + Leisure's 2011 T+L 500 list of The World's Best Hotels, and its Lobby Lounge serves an impressive array of fine wines and innovative cocktails designed by acclaimed mixologist Charlotte Voisey. Travelzoo subscribers can order any four drinks from the menu for $25, regularly up to $144, with this exclusive Local Deal.
Why we love it
- For $25, choose any 4 cocktails, glasses of wine, Champagne or beer from the printed menu at Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows in Santa Monica
- This deal is valid at the Lobby Lounge, which offers indoor and outdoor seating
- Glasses of bubbly go up to $36 per glass for Ruinart Blanc de Blancs, rated 92 by Wine Enthusiast, for a total regular value up to $144
- The cocktails were created by mixologist Charlotte Voisey, Wine Enthusiast's Mixologist of the Year who appeared on "Top Chef Masters"
Sept. 19, 2012 - Dec. 27, 2012
Lobby Lounge at Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows
101 Wilshire Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90401
- Sit in the lounge or on the patio by a bubbling koi pond and waterfall and select any four beverages from the printed menu (subject to change), such as:
- Ruinart Blanc de Blancs Champagne, rated 92 points by Wine Enthusiast ($36 per glass)
- 2009 Panther Creek Pinot Noir (Willamette Valley) ($20)
- Dawa cocktail with Grey Goose, lime juice and raw honey ($15)
- Strawberry-pineapple mojito with 10 Cane Rum and Aperol ($13)
- The hotel is located just a block from the beach, and Travel + Leisure says it's "a perfect mix of Beverly Hills luxe and barefoot Santa Monica." Mixologist Charlotte Voisey has appeared on "Top Chef Masters" and "Iron Chef America," and was named this year's Wine Enthusiast Mixologist of the Year.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Sept. 20, through Dec. 27, 2012. Valid Sunday-Thursday only. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Menu subject to change and availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; please tip on the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms