By Travelzoo Staff
Taste wines from around the world at a new event that features music and unlimited pours at Monsoon Cafe on Santa Monica's 3rd Street Promenade.
Why we love it
- Wines are chosen by The California Wine Guy -- an expert sommelier
- Each event features unlimited pours from 7-10 p.m.
- Attendees can take advantage of sushi specials
- Choose from events on 6 different Fridays in Oct. - Dec.
Friday, Oct. 25, Nov. 8, Nov. 15, Nov. 22 or Dec. 6 from 7-10 p.m.
SaMo Wine Party
Event takes place at Monsoon Cafe
1212 3rd Street Promenade
Santa Monica, CA 90401
- For $29 (reg. $60), sample a selection of wines at a SaMo Wine Party; held on select Fridays in Oct.-Dec. from 7-10 p.m.
- The California Wine Guy (aka Patrick Ney) will be on hand to mingle with guests and explain what wines are being poured and break down components that make each varietal unique
- Note: Past wine pours have included Justin Vineyards Cabernet, Tablas Creek Avalon Cabernet and Turley Wine Cellars Zinfandel
The fine print
Wines will vary throughout the night. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Maximum of 140 participants per event. This voucher is for a date-specific event. Must be used for the date purchased. No refunds for date-specific events.
See all terms