By Kristin Viola
Spend an evening on the Queen Mary indulging in a five-course tasting dinner paired with wines.
Why we love it
- The five-course meal includes dishes such as Maine lobster and prime rib-eye fillet
- Taste six wines from the award-winning B.R. Cohn Winery
- Also receive a pass to visit the historic Queen Mary on a future visit
- The Queen Mary exemplifies "20th-century elegance and excess" (Frommer's)
Oct. 10, 2013, 6-10 p.m.
B.R. Cohn Tasting Dinner on the Queen Mary
1126 Queens Highway
Long Beach, CA 90802
- $99 (reg. $130) for a five-course tasting dinner on the Queen Mary; view tasting menu
- Sample passed appetizers and a glass of B.R. Cohn sauvignon blanc prior to the meal
- Each of the five courses is paired with a tasting of B.R. Cohn wine
- B.R. Cohn Vice President Dan Cohn will host the dinner and answer any questions about wine
- Comes with complementary parking
- Also get a return pass for a future visit to the Queen Mary (reg. $15) (valid through March 2014)
The fine print
All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after date specified on voucher. Printed vouchers are preferred. Must be 21 or older with a valid photo ID to attend the event and to consume alcohol.
See all terms