By Travelzoo Staff
Spend a day spotting whales and other marine creatures with this three-hour excursion from Marina del Rey Sportfishing, rated 4.5 stars on Yelp.
Why we love it
- It's an afternoon spent looking at some of the ocean's most impressive animals
- Currently, trip-goers can expect to spot blue whales
- Starting November, you can spot grey whales
- Also keep an eye out for dolphins, porpoises and seals
Aug. 26, 2013 - Dec. 15, 2013; trips depart Monday-Friday at 10 a.m., and Saturday-Sunday at 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
Marina del Rey Sportfishing
13552 Fiji Way
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
- For $15 per person -- half off -- embark on a three-hour whale-watching cruise
Trips depart daily
Free parking at the dock
Note: This deal is valid for any age but does not offer a discount on child tickets (ages 12 and under; reg. $15)
The fine print
Reservations are required. Valid for trips departing Monday-Friday at 10 a.m., and Saturday-Sunday at 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Limit 1 voucher per person; 3 additional may be purchased as gifts. A $5 fuel surcharge is not included; cash payment is required. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms