By Travelzoo Staff
Taste wines from around the world at a new event that features music and unlimited pours at Monsoon Cafe on Santa Monica's 3rd Street Promenade.
Why we love it
- Each event features unlimited pours
- Wine are chosen by The California Wine Guy -- an expert sommelier
- He's also a stand-up comedian who's appeared on "Chelsea Lately"
- Get discounts on sushi at the venue and listen to music from live DJs
Friday, August 16 or 30 or September 6, 13, 20 or 27
SaMo Wine Party
Event takes place at Monsoon Cafe
1212 3rd Street Promenade
Santa Monica, CA 90401
- For $25 (reg. $52), try unlimited pours at a SaMo Wine Party; held on select Fridays in August and September from 8 -11 p.m.
- The California Wine Guy (aka Patrick Ney) will be on hand to mingle with guests and explain what wines are being poured, point out regional variations and break down components that make each varietal unique
- Note: Past wines have included Justin Vineyards Cabernet and Turley Wine Cellars Zinfandel
The fine print
Update (Monday, Sept. 9, 6:30 p.m. PST): The September 27 event is full. Events are held on Friday, August 16 or 30 or September 6, 13, 20 or 27. Reservations are required. Maximum of 140 participants per event. No refunds for date-specific events. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.
See all terms